- It can grow up to 150cm when raised and taken care of in optimal conditions for the plant. Its physical structure is strong and firm and does not need any physical support. Depending on the weather, the plant usually grows taller when planted outdoors.When grown in boxes or similar indoor apparatuses, it is optimal for the plant to get a lot of ventilation. A gentle breeze also contributes in simulating an outdoor environment.
- The Alaskan Thunder is a strain that came from a blend of genetics that produced an Indica-dominant hybrid. It can easily be grown by seasoned growers as well as beginners both indoors and outdoors. The strain provides a relaxing and satisfying high and it is popular for its smell and taste.
- The yield varies depending on how the plant was taken care of. Generally speaking, an outdoor environment would produce a bigger yield.The best yield comes during late September to early October when grown outdoors. When living in cold or hot climates, it is best to grow it indoors instead.
- His strain has an aroma that smells like a combination of citrus, pine, and a fruity-sweet smell. It has a unique aromatic tart fragrance that positively affects the taste when itís smoked.
- Alaskan thunder is great for those who love a sweet creamy quality in their weed. Itís also has a cool feeling to the throat allowing for massive hits. There is little chance of excessive coughing because of the taste and cool sensation it brings.
- The high that comes from it is satisfying and relaxing but smoking too much can lead to a tired and exhausted feeling before the high comes down. Moderate to slightly heavy hits are recommended.
- The Alaskan Thunder is a well-known strain in the medical marijuana community for its potency. It is used to treat stress-related conditions such as anxiety and depression as well as relieving minor pain and migraines.
|Type :||Mostly Indica|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||450 or more g/m2|
|Height :||150 cm|
|Flowering :||56 days|
|Stone :||Stoned - indica body buzz|
|THC level :||21.49%|
|Grow :||Easy - Moderate|
Tips for growers:
The size of the pot used in planting will affect the height and size of the plant. If planted indoors, it is recommended that bigger pots be used in order to simulate an outdoor environment. Also, spraying the leaves with water aside from regular watering will help the plant grow better. Spraying simulates rain But try and maintain a pH level of 5 or 6 when watering the plant. The pH level of the water you use will affect the quality of the buds in the size of the yield.