- Lowryder, Grapefruit and Blueberry marijuana strains were crossed to produce Berry Autoflowering Feminized.
- It is more than what its mother plants have to offer. Better stone effect, more resin and better flavor.
- It is short and stout and it autoflowers within 60-70 days from seeds.
- The smell and taste is like a blueberry fruit that's why it's named after it.
- If you are growing outdoors, you should start in March and it will be ready for harvest in May.
- Auto Berry Feminized can be grown indoors and outdoors. It has a high germination rate and very easy to grow that even the beginners can grow it with minimal problems only.
- If you are in a hurry to have a high quality smoke, then this is the strain for you. Quick flowering yet a good yielder which can reach up to 450 g/m2.
Tips for growers:
For as long as proper soil, water, light, fertilizer and other things that a plant needs, then this strain can grow in any given grow medium. Indoor growing is highly recommended but you can also go for outdoors with this.
|Autoflowering Berry Feminized
|Type :||Ruderalis X Indica X Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||350 Ė 450 g/m2|
|Height :||Very short|
|Flowering :||8 Weeks|
|THC level :||17.5%|