- Diesel Auflowering Feminized smells like green citrus mixed with a smell of fuel. It got its name from its smell
- It has a physical looks which is closer to that of an Indica/Sativa hybrid but its leaves are short and wide.
- The flowers and leaves (gold color) will turn to purple at the end of the flowering cycle. This is a signal that it's time for harvest.
- This can grow in any given environment. This can also do well in a Sea of Green Method because it has an extremely uniform specimen.
- The yield per plant can reach up to 300 grams which can be harvested within 80 days or more. Flowering time may reach up to 70 days.
Tips for growers:
For better results, growing it outdoors can increase its yield. However, you still have a lot of things to consider when growing outdoors like weather, soil, light, and a lot more of other things that can either ruin or grow your plants well.
|Autoflowering Diesel Feminized
|Type :||Ruderalis X Indica X Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||300 gm|
|Height :||Short - medium|
|Flowering :||8 Weeks|
|Stone :||Relaxing, Cerebral|
|THC level :||16%|