- A lot of attempts were made to cross Cheese and Blueberry marijuana strains. Both are high quality and have names of their own in the marijuana industry. Blue Cheese Auto Feminized was a result of that crossbreeding. There is no question why it is very well loved by a lot of people from around the world because it came from two of the best marijuana strains in the world.
- Blue Cheese Auto Feminized smells sweet with an overpowering skunky or cheese. The smell is very obvious while growing it so it is recommended to use carbon filters to minimize the smell.
- It is short and stocky just like its Indica parents.
- Since this is an autoflowering feminized strain then you are assured of fast harvest.
- Beginners can go for this strain because it's very easy to grow. Advanced growers especially those who want to finish early would love this strain too.
- The stone effect is long, deep body stone which is comforting and relaxing at the end.
Tips for growers:
Blue Cheese Autoflowering Feminized seeds are recommended for indoor growing. Do not plant the seeds direct to the soil because you will have lower germination success with that. Use the paper towel method in germinating them for a 70 - 80% success rate.
|Blue Cheese Autoflowering Feminized
|Type :||Ruderalis X Indica X Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||400 Ė 500g/m2|
|Flowering :||8 Weeks|
|Stone :||Euphoric, Relaxing at the end|
|THC level :||18%|