- This type of marijuana strain has a high citrusy flavor to it with a touch of sweet and minty flavor. Because of it, it provides an interesting and a refreshing smokerís high.
- This strain originated its roots from California where it now got its name.
- The yield of California Dream Feminized or its harvest output may produce a very significant amount if an only if it has complied with its proper growing guidelines thus this is much preferred to be grown by experts or, at least, non beginners.
- Although it can be grown outdoors, it is highly suggested that they should be planted in the indoor environment. Should one intend to have it planned in the outdoor environment, make sure that the climate is tropical.
- Considering that its blooming or flowering phase is around eight weeks, then it can only be fitting and practical that it can be harvested by the month of October.
- These strains of cannabis seeds have a higher tendency to produce male flowers that are pure once the plant that has been deposited is actually all 100% female.
Note for Growers
Only if one has followed the correct procedures in planting this marijuana strain, the growers may be well assured of a full and good harvest. It would be best if one chooses to have it grown indoors wherein it can be provided with complete nutrients.
|California Dream Feminized
|Type :||Indica / Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||500 Ė 700 g/m2|
|Height :||50 Ė 75 cm|
|Flowering :||8-12 weeks|
|Stone :||Upper body high|
|THC level :||23.9%|