- Chemdawg is known to be the parent of OG Kosh and Sour Diesel. This cannabis plant is originally made by a high quality bud from its breeder Chemdawg who developed different hybrids from the original plant genetics.
- It has a strong smell of pine and jet fuel combined and has a very strong high which is not recommended for new users. The hit of this particular weed is instant, long lasting and strong but it is a good body relaxant that will keep you on the couch for a while. Recommended for pain relief, appetite stimulant and insomnia.
- This marijuana plant is said to be where all of the Diesel strains originated namely, Sour, Headband and NYC Diesel.
- When planted outdoors, Chemdawg cannabis plant can be harvested in the month of October with an average yield of 700-800 g/sqm. This is known to be one of the highest yielding strains. Can be harvested late in October when planted outdoors.
- It has huge and very dense colas that can reach up to 6 inches in diameter.
- It is a medical favourite for its relaxing effect.
- New growers also favors Chemdawg as they learn more about cannabis planting as it provides good yield.
Note for Growers
This cannabis strain grows perfectly well for Screen of Green or Low Stress Training (LST). This plant can increase yields to topping. Chemdawg is prone to molds and mildew so it is important to keep the grow rooms well ventilated to maintain the humidity level low.
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||700-800 grams/sqm|
|Flowering :||9-10 weeks|
|Stone :||Very strong|
|THC level :||20%|
|Grow :||Easy to Moderate|