- Diesel has been a well-loved strain by a lot of growers and smokers alike.
- The plants are very similar with each other thus it is a very good strain for the sea of green growing method (SoG).
- It smells like diesel where it got its name from but if you are observant you can find that it hides a hint of citrus and even spiciness.
- It is fresh and fruity beyond belief which combined with a subtle hint freshly pressed hashish.
- It requires just a few weeks of vegetative growth before being forced into its flowering stage but this depends on your personal preference. This hybrid is a quick growing strain.
- The CBD profile of Diesel is more on the Sativa side of it which is uplifting and euphoric. It still has its Indica side though which is very evident in its relaxing effect. This is your good companion for your nightout.
Tips for growers:
During the 10 week flowering period, you can observe the 100% height of Diesel. This can yield high if grown well indoors and outdoors. Since this is a quick grower, this is also good for those who can't wait longer to smoke it.
|Diesel Strain Specifications|
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Height :||up to 3 m|
|Flowering :||65 days|
|THC level :||12 Ė 16%|