- This is a type of cannabis that particularly grows very tall. Thus, this is best grown outdoors. However, it must be on a given condition which should be limited between latitude of North and South at 40 degrees.
- It has an adequate distance of the internodes which then allows easy mode of topping.
- Its leaves are being characterized as spindly and long and have an impressively high calyx as compared to the ratio of the leaf. It also has nugs that have high dense clusters in which growers may expect yield of 700 grams or even more.
- It has a light green color with some darker green spots. It is very much covered in crystals and orange colored hairs.
- It particularly smells just like a lemon yet it also has that Palmolive like scent of dish soap.
- It tastes really strong and harsh especially on the throat but the effect is very uplifting and has that sedated effect.
- This cannabis is particularly best when used to treat sleep problems, depression and anxiety.
- It has the best characteristics of both the sativa and the indica which explains why it is such a hard plant and yet has the highest yields ever as compared to other strains.
- When tasted, the Lemon Haze has that taste of peppery or spicy flavor with a sweet lemony tang. It may have that musky aftertaste and the effects will not entirely kick in right away as it may take 2-3 hours to really feel the kick.
- If Lemon Haze is grown indoors, the plant may just grow for up to 3.5 feet only as compared to outdoor growing which may grow as tall as ten feet.
- Although it can be grown in more mediums than one, the optimum results of which may result for the strain to resemble that of a Christmas tree as it can grow pretty tall.
- It can also be grown in soil or in hydroponic mode of growing. During its last stage of flowering, it must be able to receive a higher PK.
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor/ Greenhouse|
|Yield :||350 / 550 g/m2|
|Height :||80 Ė 160 cm|
|Flowering :||56 Ė 63 days|
|Stone :||Creative high with knockout potential|
|THC level :||High|
Tips for growers:
Lemon Haze is best grown outdoors under moderate climate. Such a condition highly allows the strain to produce more yields and to produce better quality. Moreover, given the right conditions, the soil in which Lemon Haze should be planted must be well fertilized and it must have that perfect consistency of moisture with a neutral and well balanced pH level.