- Lemon Kush produces a mid-green and hairy kind of weed and has a strong and dank smell.
- The taste of Lemon Kush is very potent and strong giving satisfaction to smokers and it has a very strong high effect that is more concentrated on the head than with the body. But even though it is highly concentrated on the head, it should be noted that the effect on the body is highly noticeable.
- Good medication for people who experiences nausea and body pains. It is also being used to treat insomnia. It is also good medium for relaxation and socializing.
- The effect of this strain usually stays for 1-3 hours upon smoking.
- Lemon Kush originally came from Chitral region in Pakistan.
- It has a medium to high resistance to Powdery Mildew and high resistance to Botrytis.
- Lemon Kush is also found to increase levels of liver enzymes making it an effective drug in avoiding cancer.
Note for Growers
Lemon Kush is one of the most potent medical marijuana available in the market now. Aside from that, it is very easy to grow. So if you are looking for medical marijuana that will keep you happy when high, then Lemon Kush is the strain for you.
|Type :||Mostly Indica|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||500 g/m2|
|Flowering :||60 days|
|Stone :||Strong and long lasting effect|
|THC level :||High|
|Grow :||Easy Ė Moderate|