- Nebula means Starcloud and the strain is known to ďtwinkleĒ with its THC coating. Also, the effect includes a head and body buzz which is a bit intense and psychedelic.
- The buds are known to be just like honey in terms of the smell and taste.
- Its sweet taste is most inviting for first time smokers.
- It can thrive outdoors and is considered happy when grown outdoors where it is exposed to enough sunlight.
- The strain has won several awards, which include a 3rd place at the Highlife Cup in 2004 in hydro category, 3rd place in the Sativa category at the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1999 and 2nd in 2005.
- The strain is known to contain THC content between 15 to 18%.
- The length of its effect is quite long, but it does happen immediately. It starts with a cerebral high which then mellows and relaxes you. Usually after 2 to 3 hours from taking the strain, you can then be put to sleep.
- The buds are extremely dense, with a lot of trichomes plus a frosty appearance.
Note for Growers
The Nebula Auto Flowering plant doesnít require a lot of care to produce quality plants. It has a minimum of 8 to 9 weeks for the flowering time, and you can expect a significant yield using hydroponics and soil methods with the expected harvest date on October. It is during this season where the sunlight is not that warm and the air is somewhat cold. This type of weather is where this type of strain will thrive.
|Nebula Auto Flowering
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||600 g/m2|
|Height :||80 - 90 cm|
|Flowering :||8-10 weeks|
|Stone :||Smooth and relaxing|
|THC level :||18.0%|
|Grow :||Moderate Ė Difficult|