- Nothern Lights is one of the well loved strains around the world because of its quality.
- It is good for growing outdoors because it can reach up to 5 feet in height. However, Northern Lights can also be grown in an indoor grow set up like the SoG.
- Northern Lights was once used in breeding to a lot of hybrids which some have won several Cannabis Cup. Some of them are now extinct while others have thrived and are still available in seed banks and are grown by a lot of growers from around the world. If you are a breeder then Northern Lights would be a good mother plant.
- Skunk, Haze and Northern Lights are the three giants in the modern marijuana world. The combo of the three strains came the very well known Jack Herer.
- This is very easy to grow thus good for beginners and advance growers alike. This won't give that heavy yield compared to another marijuana strains out there.
- It has a mostly indica effects which are blended with sativa high effects at the same time.
Tips for growers:
If you are new to growing marijuana, then you don't have to worry about growing Northern Lights Feminized. Advance growers will also love Northern Lights because it is good for breeding. It has been used for a lot of crossbreeding with high success rate.
|Northern Lights Feminized
|Type :||Mostly Indica|
|Climate :||Indoor/ Outdoor|
|Yield :||400 g/m2|
|Height :||150 cm|
|Flowering :||56 days|
|Stone :||Indica Body Buzz and Sativa Happy Head High|
|THC level :||15 Ė 20%|