- Super Lemon Haze can relatively grow tall which is why it is mostly grown outdoors by a lot of growers. It can also be grown indoors for as long as you have enough space for it. It is limited between 40 degrees latitude North and South outdoors. The distance of its internodes allows it for easy topping. It has also a long, spindly leaves that show the characteristics of a sativa. You can also observe a high calyx to leaf ratio with dense clusters of nugs. This is an above average yielding strain if grown well.
- This marijuana strain has long buds with extra-long hairs and retains a willowy sativa growth pattern.
- Super Lemon Haze can grow well in hydroponics and soil environment. It prefers high PK intake later in the flowering period.
- This strains mother which is the Lemon Skunk brings a fragrant lemon intensity into it. If you are a haze fan, then you would surely love this strain. This also appeals to most growers because of its steady skunk genetics. These haze genes make it a better multi-branched marijuana plant.
- The average height of this plant is 3.5 feet indoors and 10 feet outdoors if properly set up.
- Its taste has hints of dank, pepper, spice and underlying sweet flavor that is very lemony. It gives a somewhat danky and musky aftertaste and not so very rapid effects but it can last to two and a half hours.
|Super Lemon Haze
|Type :||Sativa Dominant|
|Climate :||Indoor/ Outdoor|
|Yield :||450 - 700 g/m2|
|Flowering :||63 - 75 days|
|Stone :||Balanced Physical and Cerebral High|
|THC level :||up to 22.9%|
|Grow :||Easy - Moderate|
Tips for growers:
For faster flowering time, indoor growing is best for Sweet Tooth. If you want larger yields, then give it more space. Outdoor growing would be best for this mission. This isn't a difficult strain to grow but it doesn't mean that you just plant and forget it. You still need to take good care of it with a little grow technique, proper light, water, soil, fertilizer, ventilation and a lot more.