- The Afghan Marijuana Strain is a great choice for beginners. It is one of the easiest strains to grow since its growth and development is similar to that of a typical wild plant. This is because this strain did not undergo any sort of breeding or mixing, it comes from a relatively all-natural background.
- Basically, the plant requires moderate maintenance. This is especially true when growing the plant outdoors and on regular soil. No fertilizer is needed as long as it is planted on healthy soil and watered regularly because it comes from wild origins. However, not giving any fertilizer or nutrients will most likely produce low quality buds. Protection from animals, birds, and insects is recommended when growing outdoors.
- Unlike other strains that need the 12/12 photoperiod, there is no need to strictly monitor the amount of light it gets. As long as it gets light like any other plant, it will live and flower on its own. This means anyone can grow it even without expert knowledge.
- Afghan seeds are a wee bit inferior compared to other strains when it comes to complexity but it more than makes up for it by providing a high yield and a decent amount of THC rather than CBN. THC is the psychoactive compound that gives quality high while CBN gives the sickly feeling.
- It starts to flower within 8-9 weeks but this process can be optionally sped up by using the 12/12 photoperiod when grown indoors.
- The plant�s physical appearance includes slight dark buds that come with a lot of resin. It�s a bit leafier than usual � making the yield higher. It can grow up to 50cm by harvesting time.
- Some say it smells a bit skunky because of the fact that it emits a pungent smell. This pungent smell contributes to making the plant taste like traditional Afghan hash. When smoking, the taste can be overpowering because of the acrid aroma but smells smooth and mild when exhaled.
- It�s a good choice for relieving muscle and nerve pain as well as reducing stress because it relaxes the muscles and eliminates tension. It�s also great for boosting one�s appetite.
- It gives out a medium high.
|Type :||Mostly Indica|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||350 grams|
|Height :||50 - 100 cm|
|Flowering :||8 - 9 weeks|
|Stone :||Stoned - indica body buzz|
|THC level :||10 - 15%|
|Grow :||Easy - Moderate|
Tips for growers:
The strain is versatile and can be grown both indoors and outdoors and the Afghan strain is a beginner�s strain because it�s easy to grow and seasoned growers can grow it better using their usual way or experiment to produce better yields and stronger highs.
Submit Review for Afghan Marijuana Seeds
Customer Submitted Review for Afghan Marijuana Seeds
|Be the first to submit review for Afghan Marijuana Seeds.|