- This strain can be easily grown whether one prefers to do it indoors or outdoors. The flowering phase concludes between 50 and 60 days to maturity until THC 12.801% is achieved.
- Blue berry plants are typically sturdy and rigid. It also has tighter branches with nodes that are uniformly about an inch apart from each other. In addition, the branches grow seemingly inward which tends to cover the central part of the branches protected from light. Because it tends to get bushy while having a low structure regular and proper trimming is advisable.
- Seasoned Blue berry growers typically prefer hydroponic system with a good amount of lighting that ranges from 410 to 1000 watts.
- Blueberry strain�s name is attributed to its lavender colored leaves and buds while in the process of drying. In addition, it has a fruity scent and taste that is comparable to blueberry. This is a choice for people who are looking for cheerful effect.
- This is one of the strains that bring euphoric feeling. Although it is not one to disrupt your creativity, it makes one feel really lazy physically. So if you plan to just think about a project but does not mean to do any physical work about it yet, then this might just be a good idea. When Blue Berry is used, there is basically almost no hit at all in the initial hits. Comes about the third one, it gets really strong, thus it is classified as a creeper. Once you feel the hit, you will feel droopy and eventually feel lazy that you just want to lie down on the couch, which could last for about two to three hours.
- This is the perfect strain to use when helping people who are experiencing anxiety due to stress and tension. It is also good for patients who are suffering insomnia and those who are experiencing eating disorders. In addition, it also alleviates extreme pains due to migraine and body pain.
- This particular strain received several recognitions and one of them is garnering the highest place in the 2000 High Times Cannabis Cup, Indica Category.
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||450 � 600 g/m2|
|Height :||50 � 80 cm|
|Flowering :||8 - 9 weeks|
|Stone :||Relaxing High|
|THC level :||High|
|Grow :||Easy - Moderate|
Tips for growers:
Whether one is planning to grow Blueberry, the system that will work is pretty much the same. The best process to grow this would be to do the hydroponic medium with lightings that go between 410 and 1000 watts. Once you start planting, you will notice a strong pungy and skunky smell, but eventually, as the plant matures the smell gets sweeter and sweeter.
Submit Review for Blue Berry Marijuana Seeds
Customer Submitted Review for Blue Berry Marijuana Seeds
2 month(s) ago
|Great site will be ordering soon.|