More About Blue Cheese Regular
- Blue Cheese is a strain that is considered to be one-of-its-kind. It has a very similar smell to Kraft’s Mac & Cheese but the pretty strong smell can be recognized in the entire room.
- It is known to produce a high yield for something that is easy to grow. The expected flowering phase is between 50 to 60 days, where seasoned growers much prefer to adopt the use of SOG or Sea of Green technique when growing Blue Cheese. This would make a difference in harvesting adult crops earlier than it should. Whichever system of growing is applied, however, it would yield a good number of harvest as long as it is getting enough supply of soil, lighting, watering, fertilizer, and other nutrients.
- Blue Cheese is a hybrid of the two legendary strains Cheese and Blueberry combined.
- Blue Cheese is one of those strains that are meant to be used for daytime only or early in the afternoon. One of the effects can cause one to feel euphoric and feel very happy, thus activating the senses of the user. Because of its properties, it is the perfect one to use when one is aiming to get things done. In addition, this is preferred by those who aim to get rid of headaches or migraines caused by stress or tension. It is also known to help those who have concerns with eating disorders by improving their appetite. These properties make it a great option for improving conditions concerning depression, insomnia, and chronic pain.
- Apart from its effects, it is also an amazing choice because of its flavor and smoke. It is gentle and does not have a burning feeling in the throat. And since it burns relatively slower than the others, a lot of people can score hits. Its effects are seen to be deep and long-lasting which allows the smoker to relax towards the end.
|BLUE CHEESE STRAIN SPECIFICATIONS|
|Type :||Ruderalis x Indica x Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering :||55 days|
|Stone :||Euphoric, Relaxing in the end|
|THC level :||18%|