More About Chemdawg Regular
- Chemdawg is known to be the parent of OG Kosh and Sour Diesel. This cannabis plant is originally made by a high quality bud from its breeder Chemdawg who developed different hybrids from the original plant genetics.
- It has a strong smell of pine and jet fuel combined and has a very strong high which is not recommended for new users. The hit of this particular weed is instant, long lasting and strong but it is a good body relaxant that will keep you on the couch for a while. Recommended for pain relief, appetite stimulant and insomnia.
- This marijuana plant is said to be where all of the Diesel strains originated namely, Sour, Headband and NYC Diesel.
- When planted outdoors, Chemdawg cannabis plant can be harvested in the month of October with an average yield of 700-800 g/sqm. This is known to be one of the highest yielding strains. Can be harvested late in October when planted outdoors.
- It has huge and very dense colas that can reach up to 6 inches in diameter.
- It is a medical favorite for its relaxing effect.
- New growers also favors Chemdawg as they learn more about cannabis planting as it provides good yield.
|CHEMDAWG STRAIN SPECIFICATIONS|
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||700-800 grams/sqm|
|Flowering :||9-10 weeks|
|Stone :||Very strong|
|THC level :||20%|
|Grow :||Easy to Moderate|