More About Chronic Strain
- The Chronic marijuana strain is serious flower power. The plant is quite easy to grow and could produce yields of up to 600g per square meter, provided the right amount of lighting which is 600 watts. To grow the plant, you can either use hydro or soil methods, but using a hydroponics system has proven to require less time during the vegetative stage.
- It is known as the top choice of many growers around the world, considering its high yield and quality. Aside from that, it is also a medical marijuana strain for chronic pain, insomnia, poor appetite, depression, and a whole lot more.
- Chronic could provide one of the heaviest yields among the many marijuana strains as long as the ideal cultivation conditions are present.
- The strain can even produce some of the most resin-coated buds available.
- The effect of Chronic is known to provide users with an upper-body high, as well as the feeling of being light.
- The strain has ranked 3rd in the High Times Cannabis Cup held in 1994.
|CHRONIC STRAIN SPECIFICATIONS|
|Type :||Sativa – Indica mix|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering :||60 days|
|Stone :||Lightweight feeling and an upper body high|
|THC level :||18%|