More About Durban Poison
- This is considered to be a very famous strain that comes from Natal and is being grown all throughout South Africa.
- This is actually considered to be award-winning cannabis for its strain has actually won the High Times Medical Cannabis Cup.
- The Durban Poison seeds are very much carefully selected from the best cannabis growers.
- This has been considered to be a pure strain and it has never been put to hybrid.
- This cannabis has a large bud which is usually characterized by its long leaves. Its buds are also large and long and have very lots of resins.
- It has that sweet licorice flavor or an anise flavor which gives that high which has the same effects on that of the Thai.
- This is considered to be very beneficial for those people who are having insomnia, anorexia, and ADHD.
- The high that it provides is of that energetic kind. This sense of euphoria usually lasts for 2-3 hours.
- Others characterize this as that having frosty and dense buds with fluffy yet big trichomes.
- If you are an experienced grower, Durban Poison can also grow beautifully in an indoor gardening setting provided it has all the right elements for it to grow.
- For those growers who want faster flowering, Durban Poison is the much-recommended strain. This is very much suited to be crossed with other late bloomers in order to produce early flowering stages.
- One of the best strategies in growing Durban Poison is to not allow cannabis heavily in an upward growth. On node 7 or node 8, the grower must already pinch them out by taking off the two branches on the bottom off.
- The secondary branches must be perfectly cut for up to 3 to 4 nodes on that same day when flowering has started.
- When one proceeds to final planning, it must be snug to be just over 2 feet from the seed 1.5 feet from the cut.
|DURBAN POISON STRAIN SPECIFICATIONS|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Height :||Short -Medium|
|Flowering :||8-9 weeks|
|Stone :||Strong and Long Lasting|
|THC level :||8.6%|