- This type of marijuana strain has a strong citrus scent with a hint of harshness in its smoke that also tastes like orange and eucalyptus.
- It provides a warm feeling of relaxation which actually spreads all throughout the body. It is great for the evening�s proper relaxation and if you want to take that heavy load off your shoulders.
- It has been medicinally treated to contain cannabinoids with high levels of THC, CBG and also CBD cannabinoids.
- Dutch Treat Auto Flowering is normally faced with 20-30 strains which make it a highly preferable strain to improve the mood and relax the body.
- It is characterized as being of dark green stain having many branches with big tops. Its buds are very solid and at the same time sticky.
- The smoke that is being produced has a very thick appearance which provides a slight aggravation to the throat that would actually cause you to cough even without burning.
- It provides users a feeling of lively energy which allows the user to always be busy without being jittery.
Tips to Growers:
This cannabis strain is not for the beginners to start with. She could be a strong and a vigorous strain which can be grown outdoors but it is highly best to have it grown indoors. It normally produces fast in flowering and has absolutely no stretch. It is highly independent on light so it can grow 100%.
|Dutch Treat Auto Flowering
|Type :||Indica / Sativa Mix|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||� to 1/2 lb. per plant|
|Flowering :||8 Weeks|
|Stone :||Cerebral; Long-Lasting|
|THC level :||21.61%|
|Grow :||Moderate - Difficult|
Submit Review for Dutch Treat Auto Flowering Marijuana Seeds
Customer Submitted Review for Dutch Treat Auto Flowering Marijuana Seeds
|Be the first to submit review for Dutch Treat Auto Flowering Marijuana Seeds.|