- Grand daddy strain can be grown indoors or outdoors. When grown indoors, a grower can anticipate 400 to 450 grams of yield. And for seasoned growers, they may be able to expect a higher yield due to techniques that they can apply. Typical flowering phase for indoor cultivation is 60 days, and in countries in the northern hemisphere such as Spain, Italy or France, the flowering stage can conclude in mid October.
- Grand daddy has a very mild smell. Both the taste and smell can be compared to pine scent with touch of floral similar to kief or pressed hash. It has a THC level of 16.50%. The pine scent and taste with a touch of floral is not to be mistaken with the strong and potent weed that will last for about an hour and a half hour. After this point, you will start looking for something to eat for a heavy snack. Once done eating, they would go into a food coma state for about six hours where they can still feel the GDP twelve hours after. This strain is highly advisable for experienced smokers due to its properties and high potency.
- Looking at its appearance, it has nice purple hues with a combination of white and orange highlights. Although there is no strong scent associated with it, the flavors are definitely a combination of pine, flower blossoms with the uniqueness of grape-like tastes.
- This strain is highly Indica and produced with an aim to create a single-stem plant that has 4 sided colas. This is currently manifested with smaller branches because of the closed gapped internodes. In cases where in a grower would prefer to cultivate this outdoors, the plants could grow bigger than its average size.
- Grand daddy is great for aiding people who are suffering physical pains, nausea, headaches and also inducing the appetite to start eating better. In addition, it is also helps manage bipolar disorders and some form of chronic pains. However, some smokers state that they experience eye and mouth dryness and some dizziness when they use excessive amounts.
|Type :||Mostly Indica|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering :||8 � 14 weeks|
|Stone :||Appetite Stimulator|
|THC level :||16.50%|
Tips for growers:
Grand daddy strain is known to produce great yields whether grown indoors or outdoors as long as there is a good source of nutrients from the soil, watering and lighting. Some trained growers, however, still prefers outdoor growing because it produces better chances of bigger yield.
Submit Review for Grand Daddy Marijuana Seeds
Customer Submitted Review for Grand Daddy Marijuana Seeds
|Be the first to submit review for Grand Daddy Marijuana Seeds.|