- Granddaddy Purple marijuana strain has a hairy and fuzzy crystallized feature with a multi colored dry resins.
- Its smell is not that much strong and only provides a slight blossom odor. Unless when broken up, it provides a pine scent with a floral undertone.
- One can always tell that the specific strain is the Granddaddy Purple because it has a unique scent of berry marshmallow which sets it apart from the rest of the strain.
- It has a slight piney taste and it also provides a Blue Taste especially the flower blossoms.
- It provides a euphoric effect with a very pleasant upper head body and provides a general buzz of warmth coupled with red and droopy eyes.
- It generates more energy for the body than the typical indica and is considered perfect to be used when going outdoors.
- This type of strain is considered the mass produced strain version of the Purple Urkle. This is a cross between the Big Bud and Urkle.
TIPS FOR GROWERS:
Granddaddy Purple marijuana strain been grown and is trained strictly as a single stem plant and this strain exhibits a short branching because of its close internodes. The growers won’t have trouble trimming because it has slim leaves. One should also take note that the yield is very consistent and at the same time, it is easy to work with thus one has been able to earn its name.
|Type :||Mostly Indica|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||450 – 600 g/m2|
|Flowering :||60 – 70 days|
|Stone :||Long lasting, strong body effect|
|THC level :||18%|
|Grow :||Easy – Moderate|