- Lamb’s Breath appears to be dark green in appearance and less crystalline
- Its taste is well associated to a dank smell that could linger and produce a sweet cigarette taste later on.
- Considering the effects it gives off, it cannot manipulate the mood since it is just light in nature. As a medicinal herb, this is good for those who suffer migraines and headaches severely. The body buzz is tolerable but some patients seek this to experience the real impact of the plant.
- It is a good medical tool for stomach pain and headaches. Even if it is dominantly Sativa, it cannot affect the stimulation of serotonin to manipulate the mood but users can experience the diminished anxiety therein.
- It is known as Bob Marley’s favorite strains because it can be described too in the features of cheese considering the scent but it is the best strain for people who would like to do their normal routines while in the effects of the cannabis plant.
- It can be planted either indoor or outdoor. But in order to increase the chance of success rate, growers have them indoors to accurately calculate the amount of nutrients and light that shall be distributed to the plants throughout the day.
NOTE FOR GROWERS
Lamb’s Breath is easy to grow unless the right type of fertilizer and nutrients is provided. It may go brittle when too much light hits its leaves and could turn pale at one point if submerged in too much water. Growers would like to see the greenish leaves in each strain to make sure of its health and good harvest by the end of 8 – 10 weeks
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||350 – 450g/m2|
|Flowering :||8 – 10 weeks|
|Stone :||Warm headed High|
|THC level :||14.12%|
|Grow :||Easy to Moderate|