- Mango is a pure Indica that is bred for outdoor cultivation to produce a good yield.
- This cannabis plant is a large plant that shows slow growth in the beginning but will surprise you with its strong growth afterwards.
- This is a very versatile plant that can respond to any growing media and techniques perfectly well.
- This plant grows to be a bushy and beautiful plant with massive buds the same size as your forearm. It has a very light green almost yellow color that has buds completely covered with trichosomes.
- This is a real favourite of growers and smokers as it has a beautiful appearance and smooth taste with a high potency.
- This plant leaves a soft and sweet flavor like a candy and with an excellent mellow buzz.
- When smoked, this can be perfect for relaxing as it leaves an instant buzz leaving you droop and warm. Its potency is very high that it lasts for almost four hours.
- When grown indoors, it can expect a yield of about 350-450 g/sqm.
- This plant practically grows so fast once it has established its vegetative stage.
- This strain is perfect for chronic pain, sleep disorder and relieves stress and depression.
NOTE FOR GROWERS
You must control Mango’s size if you have a limited space. You may also want to consider moving the seedlings into 12/12 light regimen once it has established its vegetative stage for 3-4 weeks. Otherwise, you will have plants growing into every inch of your space in just a couple of weeks.