- Maui Waui, alternatively spelled as Maui Wowie is one of the preferred strains for those who are looking for types that are potent but not as harsh as Haze or Durban. It still has the pungent fruity scent touched with fresh and at the same time sour impression of dank smell when it reaches maturity stage. At about eight to ten weeks, the medium sized buds are noticeable with apparent yellow tinge. When compared with other strains, it is one of the types that produce high yields making it a good choice for those who prefer growing indoors.
- This was first known in the 1960s. It was the time when Maui Waui changed the concept of pot being �not as potent.� It has high THC levels making it a more popular choice among strains that are available at the time. Nowadays, there are more options and are some that has higher THC levels when compared to Maui Waui. This may be the case; there are still a lot of frequent users due to the familiarity of its properties.
- Maui Waui is known to have originated from the island somewhere in Maui, since then, it has become popular, until now. The origins of this strain are typically 175 centimeters in height and are known to grow really well in tropical climate, where ideally it is relatively resistant to pests, molds and mildew.
- When smoked, it provides an immediate buzz with some numbing and tingly sensation in the face. The dominant sativa properties make Maui Waui very ideal for daytime use. Some effects include making them feel relaxed as if they�re on a grand vacation. In addition, it is also good for boosting creativity, clarity and inspiration. It is also good for increasing energy, thus a perfect day time option.
- Maui Waui is also good for patients who are dealing with anxiety, depression and anorexia. It is also a choice for those who are experiencing excessive physical pain. When they use Maui Waui, they typically have a happy perspective as well as are generally energetic and more creative. In addition, those who are experiencing loss of appetite tend to get their desire for eating back again.
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor/ Outdoor|
|Yield :||400 � 500 g/m2|
|Flowering :||55 to 65 days|
|THC level :||High|
Tips for growers:
The perfect environment for growing Maui Waui should be where it can get direct sunlight if one is expecting to get good yields with high quality harvests. This is if the growers also plan to do it on an annual basis where they want to get good produce as well as achieve complete maturity. Although indoor growing is possible, the typical option is to plant this is outdoors.
Submit Review for Maui Waui Marijuana Seeds
Customer Submitted Review for Maui Waui Marijuana Seeds
|Be the first to submit review for Maui Waui Marijuana Seeds.|