- OG Kush is a solid medium plant with small popcorn-like nugs. It looks like it has no stem at all.
- Some of the many medicinal uses of OG Kush include pain relief for migraines and other pain-related issues, stress, depression, anxiety, and lack of appetite.
- The effects of this strain are strong and long-lasting that will make you feel euphoric, lazy, happy, and uplifted. However, it may leave you with a dry mouth and eyes but will ease quickly.
- OG Kush is one of the most potent cannabis strains available in the market and has long-lasting psychoactive effects brought by its high THC content.
- It has won 2nd place in the Spannabis Cup in 2010 because of its quality, effects, and THC level. You don’t want to miss this strain.
TIPS FOR GROWERS:
It is recommended that you grow OG Kush indoors especially if you are not living in a tropical climate. But if you do, then you can grow it outdoors without any problems. Proper soil pH, enough amount of water, moisture, and correct lighting should be considered so that any grow can get the best yield for this strain.
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor/ Outdoor|
|Yield :||400 – 500 g/m2|
|Height :||90 – 160 cm|
|Flowering :||55 days or more|
|Stone :||Strong and Long Lasting|
|THC level :||up to 24%|