- Trainwreck is a sativa-dominant that will creep you up on you and leave you with a feeling like a freight train crashed into your face.
- It is renowned for being an effective pain relief and used for other medicinal purposes.
- With its high THC content that could reach up to 20%, trainwreck is considered to be one of the strongest marijuana strains in the market today.
- It has a very pungent smell and it has a very recognizable taste which you can also taste in other strains that have the genes of Trainwreck.
- This is a good mother plant for breeding too.
- Trainwreck is a popular choice for recreational smokers too because it can give you the chills and highs but will still leave you in your wits. Smoking it for a longer period will bring you to a whole new level of high.
- It is not advisable for beginner smokers because it is a very potent and strong strain but if you are after for a new high level of effect then this strain is what you are looking for.
TIPS FOR GROWERS:
Trainwreck is best grown outdoors under a moderate climate. Such a condition highly allows the strain to produce more yields and to produce better quality. Moreover, given the right conditions, the soil in which Trainwreck should be planted must be well fertilized and it must have that perfect consistency of moisture with a neutral and well-balanced pH level.
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Yield :||350 / 550 g/m2|
|Height :||80 – 160 cm|
|Flowering :||56 – 63 days|
|Stone :||Creative high with knockout potential|
|THC level :||20%|