- The White Queen strain is hailed as the Empress of the white marijuana strains. Other than that, it is also one of the most powerful marijuana strains around the world.
- The THC content of the strain is very powerful, usually around 20 to 25%.
- The plant is quite resistant to diseases and any other pests thus it is really good to grow even for new growers.
- The strain is generally the more accomplished relative of the White Widow strain.
- Its powerful effect is not recommended for novice smokers but beginners can always smoke it at their own risk.
- It features the fragrance of the most delicate perfume in the market and it is delicious. Pretty much worth your investment in buying its seeds and growing it.
- White Queen marijuana plant could grow either indoor or outdoor. Whilst grown indoor, the height up to plant could reach up to 70cm or 28 inches. Meanwhile, when grown outdoor you could expect heights of up to 200cm or 79 inches.
- The plant has a moderate growing level, and the flowering time could take around 8 to 9 weeks on average. You could use a hydroponics system for the plant, or perhaps a greenhouse for quicker and easier growth.
- The type of environment wherein the plant grows could affect the amount of yield. In the indoor environment, you can yield an average of 500g/m2, while an average of 600g/m2 can be harvested from a plant grown in an outdoor environment.
NOTE FOR GROWERS
White Queen is premium white marijuana and any grower can grow it well for as long as proper light, nutrients, soil, water and other factors in growing are used. If you are looking for a white variety of weed which is really high quality then this is the right one for you.
|Type :||Sativa / Indica Mix|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Height :||28 inches – 79 inches|
|Flowering :||10 to 12 weeks|
|Stone :||Strong euphoric and energizing effects|
|THC level :||20 to 25%|