- Sweet Tooth is a high quality marijuana strain that makes pretty decent bubble hash although it displays a quite deceiving nug size that weights more than they look like.
- The THC level of this strain ranges from 15% – 20% which is pretty amazing.
- The smoke of this mostly indica is strong with a smooth combination of a sativa smell and taste. Its smooth taste is not that quite overwhelming but good enough for a sweet lover.
- The high can reach up to an hour or more. It gives a more body high than a head high.
- The buds a large and dense. It has few pinkish red hairs and light green coated with resin glands. Its calyxes are swollen and fat which have hints of bleuish red hues at the base.
- It can be grown indoors and outdoors. Very easy to handle that even the very beginner can cultivate. But there are still possible failures in growing it especially if you just plant and leave it. It still need some care and proper food.
- If you are looking for a good yielder, then you would want to consider Sweet Tooth. With its 350 – 450 g/m2 range of yield, your investment would surely not wasted.
TIPS FOR GROWERS:
Sweet Tooth is best grown outdoors under moderate climate. Such a condition highly allows the strain to produce more yields and to produce better quality. Moreover, given the right conditions, the soil in which Sweet Tooth should be planted must be well fertilized and it must have that perfect consistency of moisture with a neutral and well balanced pH level.
|Type :||Mostly Indica|
|Climate :||Indoor/ Greenhouse|
|Yield :||350 / 550 g/m2|
|Height :||80 – 160 cm|
|Flowering :||56 – 63 days|
|Stone :||Creative high with knockout potential|
|THC level :||15 – 20%|