- Sour Diesel is a regular type of cannabis and is considered as one of the strongest and the most famous strain of cannabis.
- This strain is hailed from California in which most smokers and growers consider this as their favorite.
- They can grow well indoors around the despite differences in climate. Utmost care should only be observed. In areas such as California and Spain wherein they have generally a warm climate, these are the most perfect spot for them to grow.
- This has mostly a sativa strain which can be very prevalent in terms of its growth structure and the type of high effect it produces when consumed.
- It develops its buds filled with resin which has a strong scent in a period of ten weeks of its flowering period.
- The flowering period will normally be done after the vegetative period for about three to four weeks.
- It has a very aromatic yet pungent smell. It has full of heavy chemical with some hint of sour flavors which originate from its glistening buds.
Note for Growers
Sour Diesel might not be for the new growers but you can still try your hands growing this premium marijuana strain that would surely give you high yields. This can grow in indoors or outdoors setup and for as long as proper light, soil, water, fertilizer, and a lot more of other food that it needs are provided then it will thrive well and you will have a good harvest at the end of your grow.
|Type :||75% sativa and 25% indica|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||475 � 600 g/m2|
|Height :||90 � 200 cm|
|Flowering :||10 � 12 weeks|
|Stone :||Clean and Euphoric|
|THC level :||15% - 20%|
|Grow :||Easy - Moderate|
Submit Review for Sour Diesel Marijuana Seeds
Customer Submitted Review for Sour Diesel Marijuana Seeds
1 month(s) ago
|Is there any deals for new buyers?|