More About G13 Feminized Marijuana
- The G-Thirteen is basically a high caliber strain, providing a relaxing effect to the body after smoking a few amounts. Being a type of potent Afghan indica, it features both strong mind and body effects to the user.
- The strain features a hardy plant which is quite easy to grow and only needs heavy to moderate feeding.
- The yield isn’t that considerably huge, producing only around 250-400 grams/m2.
- The strain is allegedly known to contain around 28 percent, thus making it one of the most potent strains even up to this day.
- The origin of the strain remains a bit of a mystery even now, with a lot of urban myths sprouting about the origin of such plant.
- The name G-Thirteen is also a name of many theories. Some said that the G stands for the Government whilst Thirteen is for a plant which has an excellent quality. Some theories however, said that the name G-13 is an acronym for Greenhouse number 13 which is supposedly the place where the plant sprouted from.
- The buds of the plant are typical in shape, with a broad appearance at the base while being narrow at the tip. Also, it has pistils which range from reddish brown color to dark pink.
|G-13 STRAIN SPECIFICATIONS|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||250 – 400 g/m2|
|Height :||up to 4 feet|
|Flowering :||63 days|
|Stone :||Relaxing and provides a good buzz|
|THC level :||25%|