More About G13 Feminized Marijuana
- The G-Thirteen is basically a high caliber strain, providing a relaxing effect on the body after smoking a few amounts. Being a type of potent Afghan indica, it features both a strong mind and body effects to the user.
- The strain features a hardy plant which is quite easy to grow and only needs heavy to moderate feeding.
- The yield isn’t that considerably huge, producing only around 250-400 grams/m2.
- The strain is allegedly known to contain around 28 percent, thus making it one of the most potent strains even up to this day.
- The origin of the strain remains a bit of a mystery even now, with a lot of urban myths sprouting about the origin of such a plant.
- The name G-Thirteen is also the name of many theories. Some said that the G stands for the Government whilst Thirteen is for a plant that has excellent quality. Some theories, however, said that the name G-13 is an acronym for Greenhouse number 13 which is supposedly the place where the plant sprouted from.
- The buds of the plant are typical in shape, with a broad appearance at the base while being narrow at the tip. Also, it has pistils that range from reddish-brown color to dark pink.
|G-13 STRAIN SPECIFICATIONS|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||250 – 400 g/m2|
|Height :||up to 4 feet|
|Flowering :||63 days|
|Stone :||Relaxing and provides a good buzz|
|THC level :||25%|
Arnaud Devoe –
I love this G13 Feminized. I always get a large yield of very high quality buds. Nugs are nice and dense. Really nice smoke you feel really nice and strong buzz.. This is the best feminized for new growers looking for something that is easy to grow.
The high imparts a boost of euphoria that hits almost immediately. It elevates the mood, which translates to a happier demeanor all around. At the same time, it induces a clear-headed effect that keeps the mind functions. This plant is very resistant to mold and pests, but its canopy and branches must be groomed to give its huge buds ample room to grow. Doing so also allows sufficient airflow and light penetration, which, of course, boosts the overall health of the plant. It’s suspected that G13 contains Afghani genetics because of its earthy, loam-like pungency. Also, there’s an unexpected and delightful twist of pine and sandalwood! I purchase more soon!