- Strawberry Cough Feminized was originally developed in New York by Kyle Kushman.
- Being named as Strawberry cough, you can expect that it would taste like Strawberry. It actually tastes sweet and fruity.
- This strain has short inter-nodal distances.
- Strawberry cough is being highly used as a medicinal herb that treats anxiety.
- This strain is also good for indoor breeding as yield is also high but will grow better outdoors for as long as proper care is provided.
- The Strawberry cough is known to have consistent purple variety.
- It has pinecone shaped buds that are somewhat reddish or purple.
- It is recommended to use Strawberry Cough Feminized during daytime because it can give you more energy to do the days activity and will keep you active for a longer period of time.
- The effect of this strain is instant and can stay until dinner time.
NOTE FOR GROWERS
Strawberry Cough Feminized does not necessarily need extra fertilizer as enough amount of it is already good in order to produce a good yield at the end. Growers of the Strawberry cough should as well take not that in order to produce a good quality yield; growth conditions must be regulated at all times so as to ensure a promising outcome at the end.
|STRAWBERRY COUGH FEMINIZED
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||400 g/m2|
|Flowering :||9 weeks|
|Stone :||Strong and long lasting effect|
|THC level :||12%|
|Grow :||Easy – Moderate|