More About White Widow Feminized
Soothe The Soul and Ease The Mind
The White Widow is a strain that can bring an amazing cultivation experience. It comes with a mesmerizing physical attribute, and it has dark green colors that change into deep plum colors once the temperature drops. It is thickly cloaked by sticky trichomes, similarly like sugar and buds that are very difficult to smoke.
When planted, the Indica dominant plants can reach a height of 250 cm tall. In a controlled environment, the White Widow seedlings can mature within 8 to 9 weeks of flowering. You can reward the growers with up to 800 grams of sticky buds for curing and drying. On the other hand, if you have an outdoor grow area, you can be rewarded with 900 grams of buds per plant.
The buds that you can collect will smell musty, pungent, sweet, and fruity. Users will also experience undertones of earthy and spicy. In terms of taste, users will experience spicy sandalwood and sweet pine.
- White Widow is one of the favorites among marijuana growers and smokers because it is very potent with high THC content and is very easy to grow.
- The very high THC content of this strain is evident in all the white crystals which fill its buds and leaves.
- It has a fresh fruity taste with a prominent high and relaxing effect.
- It is best grown indoors but is still very versatile because it can also do well outdoors for as long as proper soil, water, nutrients, fertilizer, light and other growing requirements are met. If you grow it in hydroponics, then you won’t have any issues with it. This is a very high quality marijuana strain that is very easy to grow that’s why it has garnered a lot of Cannabis Cup titles.
- It can withstand molds problems and the cold climate.
- The harvest is pretty amazing which is at the average of 375 g/m2. At times, it can reach up to 500 grams per plant.
- It is also a good mood enhancer.
- White Widow is very potent thus new smokers are warned. But if you want to experience it then you have nothing to worry because the hit is manageable.
TIPS FOR GROWERS:
If you want to get the best or optimum capabilities of White Widow feminized, it is recommended that you turn off the lights during the last 2 weeks of the flowering stage. Once light is removed, the plant will try to protect its flowers from re-growing which produces more crystals to protect it. These crystals make it more potent.
|WHITE WIDOW FEMINIZED
|Type :||Indica / Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||375 g/m2|
|Height :||150 cm|
|Flowering :||63 days|
|Stone :||Psychedelic high|
|THC level :||25%|