More About AK-47 Feminized
- This strain grows well in indoor settings both in soil and hydroponic systems. It can also grow outdoors with favorable results if grown in good weather. This hybrid is easy to grow even for beginners.
- The AK-47, despite its somewhat scary name, is known for making its users relaxed and mellow. It’s one of the most awarded strains in known history since its creation in 1992. A versatile plant that can be grown indoors and outdoors that could provide a decent yield every harvest.
- It gives off a hint of earthy sandalwood that comes with a generally spicy aroma. However, the taste is a lot sweeter and flowery than the smell evokes.
- This breed is medium in height and can grow to around 80cm. It has dark, compact buds covered with reddish hair and shiny trichomes. Indoor settings are great for the plant because of its size but be prepared to control its pungent odor that could bother nearby neighbors.
- The yield is 350- 500 g/m, just the average as compared to other strains but then again, this strain has been created with potency in mind, not quantity. You can control the density of the buds by changing the temperature. High temperatures can make the buds more open and fluffier. Lowering the temperature can make the buds dense. The yield is roughly equal, it’s just the shape if the buds that will change.
- This strain is not recommended for inexperienced users as the high it gives is stronger than most. For those looking for a long lasting, quick effect, this is a great strain.
- It gives a strong but balanced body and head high with a dominant sativa feel. It’s one of the strains that could easily deliver a one hit wonder because of the high levels of THC it contains.
- The effects of AK-47 are both immediate and long-lasting. Users will get a mellow cerebral effect but still remain relatively alert.
- The AK-47 hybrid is also used for medicinal purposes because of its high THC levels that can go over 20% in optimal conditions.
|AK-47 FEMINIZED STRAIN SPECIFICATIONS|
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||350 – 500 g/m|
|Flowering :||53 – 63 days|
|Stone :||Long-Lasting Cerebral Effect|
|THC level :||19.22%|