More About AK 47 Feminized
- This strain grows well in indoor settings both in soil and hydroponic systems. It can also grow outdoors with favorable results if grown in good weather. This hybrid is easy to grow even for beginners.
- The AK 47, despite its somewhat scary name, is known for making its users relaxed and mellow. It’s one of the most awarded strains in known history since its creation in 1992. A versatile plant that can be grown indoors and outdoors that could provide a decent yield every harvest.
- It gives off a hint of earthy sandalwood that comes with a generally spicy aroma. However, the taste is a lot sweeter and flowery than the smell evokes.
- This breed is medium in height and can grow to around 80cm. It has dark, compact buds covered with reddish hair and shiny trichomes. Indoor settings are great for the plant because of its size but be prepared to control its pungent odor that could bother nearby neighbors.
- The yield is 350- 500 g/m, just the average as compared to other strains but then again, this strain has been created with potency in mind, not quantity. You can control the density of the buds by changing the temperature. High temperatures can make the buds more open and fluffier. Lowering the temperature can make the buds dense. The yield is roughly equal, it’s just the shape if the buds that will change.
- This strain is not recommended for inexperienced users as the high it gives is stronger than most. For those looking for a long lasting, quick effect, this is a great strain.
- It gives a strong but balanced body and head high with a dominant sativa feel. It’s one of the strains that could easily deliver a one hit wonder because of the high levels of THC it contains.
- The effects of AK-47 are both immediate and long-lasting. Users will get a mellow cerebral effect but still remain relatively alert.
- The AK-47 hybrid is also used for medicinal purposes because of its high THC levels that can go over 20% in optimal conditions.
|AK 47 FEMINIZED STRAIN SPECIFICATIONS|
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||350 – 500 g/m|
|Flowering :||53 – 63 days|
|Stone :||Long-Lasting Cerebral Effect|
|THC level :||19.22%|
I’ve been growing this strain for three years and I will continue for ever. I am very satisfied on how the plant grew and everything went well. Grows perfect, with great compact buds covered with reddish hair and shiny trichomes. I love the relaxing and calming effect Its really recommended seed!
David S. –
Love sativa dominant strains plants grow awesome, and they didn’t require much attention from me. Flowered really quickly, I’m super impressed with the result. Overall I would buy this again and again. High was uplifting, grow was simple, and I didn’t have any problem with any of my seeds.
Previous sessions germinated better, about 70% on these, 50% grew well, the rest died or nearly did. Half very weak. Flipped early – 4weeks since they were so tall, but just kept shooting up. These are real challenges for indoor hydroponics. About ready to harvest, excellent buds, very sweet, yield looks good, they finally quit growing! I’m hoping this year the ladies do even better because I’m more prepared and I’ve switched to high-strength LED lights. If the plants do better, they will be an *** kicker! Don’t get me wrong, the plants from last year were awesome, but I hope to improve!
My AK 47 Fem came out right from the start like a freak of nature blowing up in the branch department then after 2 months of growing my buds were swollen fat at right about an oz per cola. I did the toping method at the end did the split the stock at last week of budding for maximum potency and highly of buds it was the tastiest potent as I have ever had don’t think I ever got to try the way is supposed to be like until now thank you so much. I will purchase it again and make it better next time!
Can’t wait till harvest time! We bought these late in 2020, and didn’t plant them till April of this year – so wasn’t expecting all of the seeds to take, but they did! We soaked them for almost a week in water, and then put them into potting soil in glass jars in yogurt cups (so I could check easily if the roots were getting crazy) until they were big enough to go into bigger pots. We started them on a window sill before we had our light/tent set up, and a few of them did do some light stretching. Not all popped up at once, and now they big flowering plants it’s still clear which ones sprouted first – but the smaller ones are still holding their own!
I purchased 5 seeds without any problems at all. I planted it indoors and I’ve been growing it successfully. Very healthy, very green, full of new buds, and appropriately 3.5 feet tall! I still have the remaining 2 seeds!! This was my very 1st time attempting a grow and I am so satisfied! I can’t wait to see the other seeds to grows and try them together. I will give my best so that they grow fast, looking good, and maybe a month or so away from the flowering stage. Water and feed on a schedule, increasing water amounts as plants increase in size!