- Cotton Candy Feminized is a strong sativa dominant plant that produces long spear-like buds and excellent leaf ratio that would come handy during trimming and manicure. The leaves tend to turn purple especially during hot seasons.
- Considering the name itself, it tastes sweeter than any ordinary berry-tasting cannabis plants. The pungent aroma gives a distinct smell that could attract more attention even from afar.
- Users are expected to feel a higher level of hit as they go stoned unnoticed and later own could relax their body. The effect is instant but strong that activities like driving is prohibited once under the effects of the cotton candy cannabis.
- Cotton Candy plant is a cross breed of Power Plant and Lavender Weed that it makes it better among the two in terms of taste and effects. For users who are likely to use both, it is advised to take cotton candy plant instead to maximize the effect of both types of plants.
- It is one of the delicious seeds sold in the market. It can be planted both indoors and outdoors as well as in greenhouses. Meanwhile, it must be grown with patience and full attention.
Note for Growers
Since it is one of the most sensitive plants the breeders has taken a lot of time to grow, it is vital to have the perfect type of planting which suits the area. For example, cold and wet areas are too extreme for Cotton Candy Plants to grow with. It is just wise to resort on placing them in greenhouse or safe house if you do not intend to plant them indoors. This is to increase the whole success rate of the planting process and be ready for bud harvest on the 8th week.
|Cotton Candy Feminized
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||450 to 550gr/m2|
|Flowering :||60-70 days|
|Stone :||Extreme Stoning Effect|
|THC level :||20%|
|Grow :||Easy to Moderate|
Submit Review for Cotton Candy Feminized Marijuana Seeds
Customer Submitted Review for Cotton Candy Feminized Marijuana Seeds
26 day(s) ago
|BUD BOX OF 50 GM|
4 month(s) ago
|Got the cotton candy seeds just days after ordering. Was very excited to get them started. Less than a week later I have 100% germination and a small seedling to show for everyone i recieved. I have to give credit where credit is due. These guys have great seeds. I can't wait to watch these girls grow.|