More About Super Silver Haze Feminized
Brings A Smile To Your Face
When the Skunk #1, Haze, and the Northern Lights encounter each, the Super Silver Haze is considered to be at the top of the cannabis game during the early 1990s. Powered by a strong THC level amounting to 19 percent on average, users will be able to experience an enjoyable cerebral effect, like other Sativa-dominant strains.
Planting this strain will allow you to witness a tall growth with a beautiful forest green design. Surrounded by orange-brown leaves, users will surely find beauty in its resin-covered buds.
Cultivating this one might be a little difficult for some. This means that you should only take on this challenge if you can commit to monitoring your cultivation constantly.
If you create your grow area outdoors, you will experience a harvest of around 600 grams of buds by the second or third week of October. On the other hand, growing indoors will provide a higher yield than usually hits 800 grams or even more.
- Super Silver Haze Feminized has won the prestigious cannabis contest “High Times Cannabis Cup” in 1997, 1998, and 1999 because of its quality and potency.
- It produces an energetic and creative effect. Most musicians and artists use this strain because they are able to unleash their creative sides with this strain.
- The overall effect and experience if this strain is used is relaxing. It is also good for relieving body pain and stress related issues.
- The strain is recommended for a daytime or early evening medication for appetite stimulation, stress and anxiety problems, uplifting moods, and depression.
- The THC content of this strain can reach up to 20% while the CBD range is at 0.3% – 0.5%.
- Super Silver Haze has been known as a very potent Sativa dominant marijuana strain that can you provide its users with a myriad of treatment and aid for a variety of health conditions.
TIPS FOR GROWERS:
While there are a lot of new growers who found success with growing Super Silver Haze, you are still warned. This can be grown pretty much easily but new growers might have some problems getting its optimum yield. It can be grown indoors and outdoors however indoors are very much recommended for better maintenance and for a larger yield. Proper ventilation is required and the right amount of moisture should be attended to carefully. If new growers can attend to them correctly then you can get the optimum yield of this strain which is pretty much rewarding.
|SUPER SILVER HAZE FEMINIZED
|Type :||Sativa Dominant|
|Climate :||Indoor/ Outdoor|
|Yield :||500 – 600 g/m2|
|Flowering :||75 days|
|THC level :||20%|
|Grow :||Moderate – Hard|