- Purple Haze is good for treating anxiety, muscle tension, and stress. It is also good for recreational use because it is not very heavy and it is considered as a very social type of smoke.
- Its Sativa genes make it to have very unique and extreme smooth and tasty smoke. It has a combination of smell, color, and taste of the purple genetics available now.
- It can grow from medium to tall height depending on where you are growing it. Its leaves are darker than most of the sativa strains. Its color changes according to the temperature where it is grown. The color ranges from violet, lavender, and blue if grown in extremely cold climates.
- It has been one of the favorites for a lot of growers and smokers because of its potency, quality, and THC content.
- The plant emits a very subtle aroma and the effect when smoked induces a soaring high due to its Haze genetics, but can be expected to finish with a more relaxing overall buzz.
TIPS FOR GROWERS:
Purple Haze can be grown in any growing environment indoors and outdoors. Most growers prefer cultivating the plant indoors because it can dwell well in a controlled environment. Large yields can be reached if ample time is given to it to fully vegetate. Factors such as temperature, moisture, lighting, and proper soil pH are of great importance to consider in growing this strain.
|PURPLE HAZE FEMINIZED
|Type :||Indica / Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||300 – 400 g|
|Height :||110 – 150 cm|
|Flowering :||50 – 65 days|
|Stone :||Long-Lasting Head Buzz|
|THC level :||High|