More About Bubba Kush Feminized
- Bubba Kush Feminized is a hybrid of Og Kush and Bubba. This Indica dominant hybrid is easy to grow and produces a powerful and prolific flowering phase in a short period of time. The manner in which Bubba Kush Feminized is grown, whether indoor or outdoor will have a direct effect on how high the mature plant will be. It is easy to grow and can be cultivated whether indoor or outdoor. The best production yield is typically expected where the region temperature and climate are dry and hot. Indoor grown Bubba Kush Feminized are typically short buildings when grown indoors. But when it is planted outdoors, it could get taller given the right environmental conditions. When planted indoors, the entire planting period lasts for eight to nine weeks and when done outdoors, October would be the best time to collect the extremely sweet green fruits.
- Overall, this strain produces a low yield but is priced higher because it is considered a connoisseur hybrid strain.
- Its appearance looks a lot like regular Kush having light green buds highlighted with orange hairs and think leaves. These buds are typically larger and denser.
- It has an intense scent with a touch of coffee. It grows short to medium-sized plants with a splendid and tough appearance. Some people compare it to having a look at a Christmas tree.
- The Bubba Kush Feminized strain’s effect is great for people who are having sleep concerns or extreme tiredness. Once used, it helps the body relax to a comfortable numbness. This will encourage sleepiness and eventually bring your body to a relaxed state, thus making you fall asleep easily. It is ideal to be used if you feel like relaxing after a long, difficult day. In addition, doing something like driving or cooking is discouraged while under the influence of this hybrid Kush because the effects are strong and it may not be safe for the smoker to do such activities.
- It is best to use for managing pain and helping people with insomnia concerns.
|BUBBA KUSH FEMINIZED STRAIN SPECIFICATIONS|
|Type :||Mostly Indica|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||300 g/m2|
|Height :||10 – 36 Inches|
|Flowering :||8 – 9 weeks|
|Stone :||Strong and Long lasting effect|
|THC level :||16%|
Really easy to grow and incredibly fast. It has dense buds she was super fast and vigorous, and real good producer. It is an almost perfect grow and is an incredibly resilient plant happy with the final result. This strain also provides a very nice nigh time buzz and also relaxing.
Any strain that is part of the OG Kush family you know has to be a good one! It’s one of the easiest you can buy. It suits well for growers of any experience level and is very adaptable to most climates! Very effective with stress, depression, all kinds of physical ailments as well. I feel much better smoking this weed. Recommended to all! Thanks, MJ Seeds Canada for making these seeds available!
Hey guys thanks for the dankness! I received a seed of your bubba kush about a year ago, and have been using this Indica for some time, along with strains from 3 other reputable seed banks, I am not complaining about quality but as for the strain is as true to its description is another thing. A long story short MJSC.ca seeds are by far my favorite seed bank easy to grow and not just drooling over pictures! Every time I grow it gets danker as my experience increases! Thanks, homies, send me shit, please! Great strain.
I’m a new grower, a long-time smoker. Grown different strains, to start the long Sativas but changed my taste to the Indicas. Since I’m a tech-head I like LEDs. My grow room is with hybrid Lighting. Some industrial Fionia Grow lights (600w draw LEDs) and alongside supplying In full-bloom I have 600watts 400volts HPS’. Got this as a freebie, heard a lot about the Company and the strain. I had quite high expectations…Bubba Kush came through. Exactly as described taste-wise, yield and potency too. You guys got a new customer the hard way. By great quality product, backed by good and valid documentation on the website. First impressions are a sure hit In my end of the docks. Thanks a lot.
I have seen this plant grown indoors with a month of vegetation and what I highlight most of this variety are its dense buds, I think it is the densest thing I have ever seen, the plant is ground and above all stable. Three seeds, three crops under the same conditions. In form, density, effect, taste, and production are almost identical. Excellent for insomnia and anxiety problems, the little aroma when burned or vaporized. Its effect goes from euphoria to maximum relaxation. The price is more than justified by the amount of work invested in its stabilization, which is demonstrated in the stability of the variety. Congratulations!
Hello, this is a variety that I highly recommend for growers who use cannabis as natural medicine. I suffer from epilepsy, insomnia and I am drug-resistant (anti-epileptics have never worked and sleeping pills no longer work on me). So I had to turn to cannabis when a doctor told me that my seizures could kill me or severely damage my brain since I use cannabis before bed the seizures have completely disappeared and I do almost no more sleepless nights and this variety is especially suitable for therapeutic use especially for insomnia and pain, against the epileptic all varieties work. Thanks to Mjsc.ca for all their varieties of exceptions. BEST STRAIN EVER!
Germination! In an environment with 65% or 65% controlled humidity and a temperature of 24oC, the seeds germinated completely in 3 days, a solid seedling and completely opened in 3 days. No loss on three seeds. all 3 seeds sprouted at the same time 🙂 Growth. I observed on his three young inches a difference on the phenotype, but very vigorous, with a growth rate of the roots at the top. We immediately voice the stocky Indica at first glance after a week of growth. The flowering I come back later post, but it promises:-) Fine work mjsc.ca! Thank you
Very relaxing quality, excellent to smoke before sleep or after lunch if you have the opportunity to rest an hour, a very fresh and decisive taste that ranges from undergrowth musk to hints of citrus fruits and broken notes … truly excellent quality! absolutely a quality to try for indica lovers. Honestly, I didn’t know about this plant @Bubba Kush, but I was shocked, it’s beautiful on the view, but it’s when the smoke appreciates every aspect of it, surely from today it becomes part of my top 10 ever. THIS VARIETY SHOULD NOT BE MISSING IN YOUR GARDEN / COLLECTION!