Cannabis is truly a very versatile plant that can be used to prepare various delicacies, drinks, and edibles. That’s one reason cannabis is well-loved and widely known among enthusiasts and patients. One of the bestselling cannabis products today is Peanut Butter Weed Cookies.
Cannabis contains very delightful properties which have separate functions to serve to weed enthusiasts. Those are THC and CBD that are for recreational and medicinal purposes, respectively. Each of them is sought-after for being very effective and pleasant, too.
THC or tetrahydrocannabinol is the substance that is naturally found in cannabis. It is the psychoactive element that brings satisfying high among smokers and users of cannabis. THC helps people to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression as well as deliver a calming and relaxing effect which causes users to be glued to their couch for hours.
CBD or cannabidiol on the other hand is the counterpart of THC which is non-psychoactive and is used for medicinal purposes. It does not alter the mind but it helps treat various illnesses. CBD is used to produce CBD oil which is also known for its several medicinal functions such as in muscle pain, fatigue, arthritis, headaches, and many more. CBD oil is also the cannabis content added to some food and edibles.
Why Cannabis Should be Included in Your Meal
Cannabis contains cannabinoids that might cause an overwhelming feeling to some people. The high is too strong especially when buds are smoked in a joint, blunt, or a bong. Beginners and non-cannabis users have to take it slowly but surely to achieve the result that they desire from the weed. So, one way of doing that is by eating weeds or by including them in your food preparation.
Eating cannabis through edibles makes it more comfortable than smoking in front of other people. The smoke may also attach some smell to your clothes. CBD which is for medical functions can now be consumed whenever and wherever you need to. It may be convenient to buy cannabis-infused products but definitely, it’s still the best to make your home-made ones. It is cheaper, too.
As the consumption gets lighter and the absorption became slower, too, cannabis users tend to overdose themselves with the edibles. The slowness of the high to creep in makes them think that nothing was happening at all.
Consuming cannabis is not bad and is better than smoking weeds. However, what makes it worse is the dosage and strain you used. Having too much sugar and avoiding those that have food you are not allowed to eat is bad, too. In such a case, the best way to go is to just prepare your food and inject the dosage you desire for each serving on your own.
How to Make Peanut Butter Weed Cookies
One of the best ways to enjoy cannabis of any strain is through eating products that are made from it. The psychoactive effect of cannabis becomes slower to set in when it is consumed little by little through munchies. Peanut Butter Weed Cookies is a perfect try for beginners and non-smokers so they will not be overwhelmed by the high.
Cannabis can be infused in the original peanut butter cookie by using cannabis oil or butter if you have instead of the ordinary ones that you use so you can enjoy the extract from weeds.
As with any other cooking recipes, you should prepare the ingredients as well as the equipment to use for this process so you could properly perform the process.
EQUIPMENT TO USE:
– 2 mixing bowls
– Sheets for baking
– Crispy peanut butter
– All-purpose flour
– White sugar
– Brown sugar
– Teaspoon baking soda
– Teaspoon Salt
– Teaspoon baking powder
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COOKING:
- Mix with beaten egg the cream of cannabutter, ordinary peanut butter, and the sugar. Use a bowl and a wooden spoon.
- Sift the following ingredients in another bowl: baking soda, baking powder, flour, and salt. Then, put it into the mixture of butter made earlier.
- Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour and wait.
- Place baking sheets where you have to roll 1 inch of dough. Use a fork to produce a crisscross style from some balls after flattening them.
- Preheat your oven for 10 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit or wait ‘til the cookies become brown and delicious-looking.
- After 5 minutes and the cookies are cold, try it. Happy eating!
The finished product contains only 252kcal and is good for eliminating other illnesses.
NOTE: If you also do not have weed-infused peanut butter or oil, you can also try just putting tincture, decarbed flowers, or concentrates dissolved in some oil of your choice.
Other Peanut Butter Weed Cookie Recipes
With cannabis’s very versatile features, baking cookies made from it can also be done with other varieties like those without gluten and dairy. The secret in making those twists in your regular cookies are listed below for your indulgence.
- Gluten-Free – this is a recipe that will not use all-purpose flour, but the powers of cassava flour that’s why it becomes gluten-free. It is a good substitute for some famous diet regimen that health-conscious individuals also eat. The same process is performed except for the following modifications:
– One more egg should be added and beaten.
– Use a cup of cassava flour instead of all-purpose flour. Leave ¼ cup reserved for later use.
– Only add the ¼ cassava flour little by little if you are already about to check the consistency of your dough.
- Dairy-Free – instead of using cannabutter, cannabis coconut oil will be a good replacement. It can also be used as a substitute to cannabutter for other edible products from cannabis. This recipe is more dietary than the normal preparation of peanut butter cookies. However, it does not eliminate the delicious taste that CBD from cannabis contains.
Cannabis can be a great part of everyone’s life daily. In all kinds of recipes, cannabis is perfect while also bringing you the delight of getting high slowly. Its benefits are now easier to achieve because of the edibles created by some very creative cannabis lovers in the world who want more people to discover the usefulness of the green herb. It can be homemade or it can be ready-made. Whichever way you want to enjoy it, you are free to choose. This is just a guide to making the most delicious peanut butter weed cookies and it is still up to you what else you want to add to it. Enjoy cooking and enjoy your cannabis eating experience!