More About Dutch Treat
- This type of marijuana strain has a strong citrus scent with a hint of harshness in its smoke that also tastes like orange and eucalyptus.
- It provides a warm feeling of relaxation which actually spreads all throughout the body. It is great for the evenings proper relaxation and if you want to take that heavy load off your shoulders.
- It has been medicinally treated to contain cannabinoids with high levels of THC, CBG, and also CBD cannabinoids.
- Dutch Treat Auto Flowering is normally faced with 20-30 strains which make it a highly preferable strain to improve the mood and relax the body.
- It is characterized as being of dark green stain having many branches with big tops. Its buds are very solid and at the same time sticky.
- The smoke that is being produced has a very thick appearance which provides a slight aggravation to the throat that would actually cause you to cough even without burning.
- It provides users a feeling of lively energy which allows the user to always be busy without being jittery.
|DUTCH TREAT AUTO FLOWERING STRAIN SPECIFICATIONS|
|Type :||Indica / Sativa Mix|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||1 to 1/2 lb. per plant|
|Flowering :||8 Weeks|
|Stone :||Cerebral; Long-Lasting|
|THC level :||21.61%|
|Grow :||Moderate – Difficult|