More About Early Pearl Strain
- This strain is characterized by its sweet and resinous feature.
- This type of strain is very much resistant to molds most especially even during the worst of climate.
- It can very much handle extremely humid conditions while at the same time, maintaining its excellent potency.
- Considering its size, expect that the yield for this is very low. However, one must have a spacious garden as the Early Pearl is fond of growing big and growing fast.
- If one intends to grow Early Pearl while you are located in the Northern regions, it is not recommended as such plant has the least chance to survive there.
- This is not recommended for beginning growers. One may have difficulty in letting them reach to its full term maturity given the special weather environmental conditions it requires.
- One should be very careful when one cuts these plants as it can be the most complicated process.
- The Early Pearl usually gets its yield as based on its size. That is the main basis, not on the bud density.
- This is usually very fast when it comes to flowering as it may commonly take 6 to 7 weeks tops. But don’t so much put your hopes up in its yield.
- The smoke of the Early Pearl has its best features. It is smooth and yet it has that lemony undertone.
- This type of strain is best when grown outdoors.
- During its early flowering stages, it has a bushy texture and stands straight and upright.
- While growing, it forms that large cola in the middle and it forms very quickly.
- Buds of the Early Pearl are characterized as sweet with a sharp odor. They are green and thin.
- When used excessively, it might produce very high psychoactive effects on the brain. It may even cause paranoia in some cases.
|EARLY PEARL STRAIN SPECIFICATIONS|
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Yield :||Slightly Above Average|
|Height :||Medium High|
|Flowering :||50 -70 days|
|Stone :||Strong Lasting Effect|
|THC level :||High|